- This event has passed.
March 8, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us on International Women’s Day to celebrate our community’s girls and women and to empower the next generation of female leaders!
- Unique interactive booths and activities
- Inspiring Keynote speakers
- Local companies, nonprofits, and organizations
- Main stage hosting local talent and performers
- Local food trucks
- Drawings with prizes from local companies & artists
- Thought-provoking art and writing contests
- Arts and Crafts zones, for people of all ages
This festival will be brought to you by Voices of the Community, a student-run organization based at Dos Pueblos High School who are passionate about making a change by ensuring that underrepresented groups are able to be heard in our community. Youth members work in teams to handle all aspects of organizing and planning the festival. As a predominantly female group, we know how adolescent girls struggle with knowing their value and understanding their potential. By presenting a supportive event focused around the empowerment of young women, we strive to address this problem and make a difference.